Monday, August 31, 2009
Wiggle Worm
The last few weeks have been especially fun with Layton moving around in my tummy. Kendall has been able to feel him better and know when it's him vs. my breathing. Last night Layton wouldn't sit still. Right after Kendall fell asleep I had to wake him up to have him feel Layton. As we would move our hand or fingers across my tummy, Layton would follow with his foot or hand. It was really fun to have a little more interaction with him other than just feel him move. We are anxiously counting down the days, and hope that because he his measuring 2 weeks early he will come 1 week early so he isn't close to Christmas. I guess we will see...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Isn't it sooo fun!!! I can't wait to see the little guy!!!
Hurray!! I am so excited for you guys!!!
Hey, nothing wrong with a Christmas Birthday! We're excited for you guys. Thanks for a fun weekend too.
That's wonderful, and SO fun! Hope you do better at having non Christmastime babies than I did!:-)
Post a Comment