Wednesday, July 29, 2009
20 week appointment
We had our 20 week appointment last week and are happy to confirm that Layton is still a boy! He made it pretty clear what he was. He was wiggling all over the place and always found a way to show us his rear end no matter what angle we were looking from! The nurse was laughing telling us we better get ready because he is going to be a very active child! It was really neat to be able to see his stomach, heart, lungs, brain... they pretty much show us everything. Of course we can't tell anything, but from what see said, he looks pretty healthy. Our Dr. was out of town and so he will review everything once he is back and let us know if there is anything to be concerned about. I'm pretty sure he is healthy as a horse! Below is a 3D picture of Layton's face. We have 3 photos like this one and also a video of the ultrasound. It is neat to already see some of his features. Kendall and I have decided that he mostly looks like his Dad. He has my round nose and big lips and the rest is all Kendall! Kendall just says, "he's cute, of course he looks like me"! I'm just happy to see that he has all of his fingers and all of this toes! And best of all... I'm halfway there!!! YEAH!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
SOOOOOO CUTE!!!! I AM SO EXCITED FOR HIM TO COME!!!
Hurray you are half way! ANd a boy! Congrats!
Yay for being halfway!!! I can't wait to meet the little guy!
Have you signed any modeling contracts for him yet. That shot looks like "Blue Steel"!!!!
I am so happy for you! I was going to text you the other day and see how you're holding up! It's a boy! yeah!You must be so excited! I can't wait to come up to Logan and see him growing! :)
Post a Comment