Friday, June 26, 2009

Baby Jaussi is a...

BOY!!! We have decided on Layton Kendall Jaussi. I was going to put on his "deciding" picture, but then realized that most of the people who have seen it can't even tell where the baby is. This was our most exciting and enjoyable ultrasound. Layton was moving his hands and head all over the place. In this picture he was moving his fingers looking at his hand until he shoved his thumb in his mouth. It was pretty neat. When they were looking to see if he was a boy or girl, he wouldn't move. We had to push on him and make him move his rear end. He didn't seem to like that very much. The funniest part was while we were looking through his legs you could see his head bobbing around and then all of a sudden his hand started waving through his legs! We are just very happy to see that he is growing and the Dr's all think he looks healthy.

4 comments:

Victoria said...

Congradulations & this is really cool! I think Ultrasounds are really amazing!

mae said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting! Have you felt him move yet? Too fun! Hope you're feeling well!

kendall and kirsti said...

No, I haven't felt him move yet. Hopefully it won't be too much longer. I'm excited for when I do. THANKS!

Pamela said...

Wow, a boy I was wondering what you guys were going to have the other day and I was thinking Boy! Yay for you guys. It's so fun to watch them do their tricks in the tummy during the Ultrasound. :)