Monday, June 15, 2009

Baby Update

Sorry it took me so long to update after our last appointment. Here is the baby at our 12 week appointment. I am now 15 weeks. It actually looks like a baby! We were both expecting to see something similar to the last photo, and so when the baby showed up on the screen we were both blown away with how big it's getting. The Dr. said we would notice a big difference in size, but I guess we really weren't sure what to expect. It's just so neat to know that our baby is doing well, the heartbeat is strong, and they think it looks very healthy. As of right now we don't find out what we are having until the last wednesday in July! We are thinking about finding out earlier; if we do, we will be sure to let everyone know.

3 comments:

Rachael said...

Good job on the update!!! But I want to see pictures of you too!!

mae said...

My vote is "don't find out what you're having." Just thought I'd throw my two cents out there...The picture is awesome! A few more weeks and you'll be able to feel him/her moving! I am so excited for you!!!

Megan said...

that is so exciting! I am with rachael we need more pictures! how are you feeling?