Thursday, April 30, 2009

Baby Jaussi


Kendall & I would like everyone to see our new little addition! We are happy to announce that we are 8 weeks pregnant and this is one of the pictures from our first ultrasound yesterday. Our due date is December 9, 2009. We are considered high risk so we were able to have this appointment at 8 weeks to confirm the pregnancy and will have our regular 12 week appointment at the end of May. No worries though, the Dr. said we have one healthy baby! We are really anxious to see how much the baby will grow in 4 weeks time. The Dr. said there will be a pretty noticeable difference. Right now our baby is about the size of a hot tamale! It was so neat to see the little heart beating like crazy!! It took a long time for this to happen, but we couldn't be happier! We are thankful for the family prayers that were in our behalf and are so thankful to our Heavenly Father for allowing us this opportunity.

9 comments:

Jason said...

Congrats!!! I forgot to call you yesterday to see how things went. We're so excited for you guys! When do you get to find out if its a boy or a girl?

kendall and kirsti said...

Thanks! It wont be until the end of july or so. That is such a long time to wait!

Rachael said...

CONGRATS!! What a beautiful baby it is!!!!

mae said...

Wow! Thats wonderful!

Reed and Rochelle said...

I think it looks like Grandma already.

Victoria said...

Congradulations. We didn't know you two were even trying. It is too bad we didn't have more time to talk when you came to visit so I could have found out in person but either way this is totally "Wonderful" new:) We love you.

This is Us! said...

Woah, what??? Wow!!!! I don't know why news like this always shocks and amazes me, but it does. I'm SO happy for you two!!! How are you feeling Kirsti? December 9, huh, you get a December baby like me! They're fun, cause with it being winter season you have an excuse to not let anyone else hold them:-)

Congratulations!!

kendall and kirsti said...

Yeah, sorry everyone. We tried to keep it quite that we were trying. We wanted it to be a big surprise. We tried for a little over a year, and it has finally happened!! (that's why I am high risk) I feel really good actually. Just not great, but no stomach upsets or anything. I'm really lucky! THANKS EVERYONE!!

Victoria said...

Any update? Hope you are all doing well and we are anxious to hear how your doctor's visit the end of May went:) Love ya!