Monday, March 16, 2009
overdue
Sorry we haven't updated our blog in such a long time. Our camera hasn't been working and so I haven't been able to put up some pictures of the random things we have been doing. A quick update... the pigs have a new home out at mom and dad Findlay's. It doesn't look like they will be there for long though, they are both getting pretty big and about time to butcher! Butch and Roxi are getting excited about the warm weather. They love it when they can be out in the dirt and in the sun. I have some pictures of them I have been dying to show, so hopefully I can get the camera working. Kendall is pretty excited about the warm weather as well. We were able to buy a windshield for his motorcycle and he has been itching to drive it ever sense. Tonight was the first day it was warm enough, so Kendall took me on a ride out to feed the pigs. It was a little cold with the wind, but it felt great to be on the bike again. Summer can't come quick enough for our family!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I think everyone is excited for the spring. Cordon, Hugh, and Haven spent all day outside at my parents house. They were loving life. Can't wait to see you soon!!
OK, better get your camera fixed! Maybe you ought to ride the bike down to our house on Sat. we're going waterskiing!
Hey there gang!
I was happpy to find your blog and would love to catch up with you two. I am one of Kendall's old pals from High School and have been trying to get ahold of him for some time. I am glad to see that all is well! I am not sure that this is the place for e-mails... but you can 'follow up' to my account. Keep smiling! Colter
Post a Comment