Friday, January 9, 2009

brinlen kay lamb

i was lucky enough to be with my friend when she had her baby! brinlen was born jan 5, 2009 at 9:07 pm. she was 6 pounds 9 ounces and 19 inches long. it was really neat to be there! i was a bit nervous because i haven't gone through it myself but she made it look really easy. i'm not near as nervous to have a baby as i used to be. i just hope it's as easy for me! these are some of the pictures i took for her. she is such a cutie!





2 comments:

Rachael said...

I am glad it went so easy for her. Tell her CONGRATS. You are such a great friend to be there for her when she needed you.

Victoria said...

I'm glad your not afraid of having a baby as much anymore. I still don't know so much about all of that stuff that it kind of scares me still. That is cool that you were there with your friend. Love you!