just some info on the pup's:
butch is 2 years old, brindle in color and roxi is 5 months old, chocolate in color. they like to wrestle together and pick on each other. they are pretty entertaining to watch. roxi gets so excited to see you, she wiggles her bum and her whole body goes with it! it's pretty funny. butch is our A.D.D. child! he is constantly excited, running and jumping, very hard to keep up with! they keep us pretty busy.
4 comments:
The challenges have only begun. Family pictures are always a challenge. My favorite is Butch lifting off. Roxy is a cutie.
I like your new background too, it looks great
Cute pictures of your dogs. But I still think you guys are crazy. So don't make me think your dogs are cute with pictures. Just kidding. We will see you July. We are sad you guys weren't able to make it the other week. We'll see ya soon.
I want to see some pics of your other family member...AKA Motorcycle!
those are way cute dogs! I'm glad you've got a blog up...we'll be better at keeping in touch this way!
Post a Comment