Saturday, June 28, 2008

i've been tagged!

ABC's "getting to know you" TAG. Complete the ABC's of you. Then, each player tags 3 people and posts their names, goes to their blogs and leaves a comment letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.


A - Attached or Single: Very Attached! Kendall loves it!
B - Best Friend: Kendall! I love being with him.
C - Cake or Pie: Cake. Especially if it's chocolate.
D - Day: I love Saturday, Kendall is usually home and it's nice to have the day together.
E - Essential Item: I have two- Lipconditioner, I can't go a day without it (thanks Nikelle!) and my glasses. I am getting so blind, Kendall loves making fun of me!
F - Favorite Color: Green. It helps that it's Kendalls too, cause if it's green he lets me buy it!
G - Gummy Bears or Worms: Worms.
H - Home Town: Smithfield, Utah
I - Indulgences: Ice cream! Kendall has a very funny story about me and Ice cream. (ask him)
J - January or July: July. I love summertime and I love the Fourth of July
K - Kids: None, except my puppies.
L - Life is incomplete without: I completely agree with Nicole. Family and the Gospel. I couldn't get along without either.
M - Marriage Date: November 2, 2007
N - Number of Siblings: 4. All boys!!
O - Oranges or Apples: I love both! Apples are easier to eat, not so messy.
P - Phobias or Fears: That our kids will wet the bed until they are 16, like someone I know :) !!
Q - Quote: I never said it would be easy, I only said it would be worth it.
R - Reason to Smile: Kendall! He makes me smile everyday.
S - Season: Fall! I love the fall! The colors are breathtaking.
T - Tag: Mom or Dad, Bret or Brienne and Brock or Rachael
U - Unknown fact about me: ??? I'm an open book.
V - Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: Oppressor of Animal. I love meat!
W - Worst Habit: Can't sit still. It drives Kendall crazy!
X- Rays or Ultrasounds. Ultrasounds. It's kindof like getting a massage.
Y - Your Favorite Food: Chicken Enchilada's, or steak and potatoes! Yummy!!
Z - Zodiac Sign: Virgo. (i think that's what it is)

1 comment:

Jason said...

I'd like some more commentary on the bedwetting. Pictures are probably out of the question :)