Layton is here! Sorry it took us so long to post some pictures. We are just so happy that he is here, healthy, and such a sweet little boy. Layton was born at 2:45 am on Wednesday, November 25th. We were able to leave the hospital the next day at noon. After a 2 minute stop at our house to grab a diaper bag we went out to my parents (Findlays) for Thanksgiving dinner. It was a very long day, but we were happy to be out of the hospital.
Our little family right after Layton was born.
6 lbs 12 oz 19 in
After all the pocking and measuring he was finally able to rest.
All bundled up ready to go to Grandma & Grandpa's.
Happy boy after his first bath at home!
9 comments:
Okay, I'm not just saying this...I've seen a lot of babies, and he is seriously SO ADORABLE!! He's perfect!
He is perfect! Congrats to you guys.
chris and pam
He is really cute and these are some GREAT pictures of him! Congratulations!!!
I was wondering when you would have your baby! He is very cute, and look great! hope all is going well.
My little sweetheart!!! Can't wait to hold him. Thanks for the pictures!!! Keep them coming!!! I love him already!!!
He's so adorable. We can't wait to see him this weekend! Congrats and good job!! Hope you're feeling good Kirsti.
Kirsti! he is gorgeous. I have to come and see him soon!
He is so cute!! Congratulations again!!! We are so happy for you guys! Lets hang out!
hey there how are you guys doing???? i need to see cute little pic of that sweet little layton.
Post a Comment