That is so fun. I can't believe that it has been a year. Congratulations!!! We will see ya next weekend. Miss ya and Love ya tonz!!!
I am so glad you found someone that could control you!!!! Kendall is the best ohhh and you are too!! we love you guys congrats
Can't hardly believe it's been a year. Where does time go? Congrats hope you get to do something fun.
Congrads!!!! That year went fast but it always does when life is good.
Congrats! I did a little digging and found traditional anniversary gifts: 5th=wood 10th=tin 15th=crystal 20th=china 25th=silver 30th=pearl.... 1st=PIG :) Happy Anniversary
Wow, I can't believe it's been a year either! Congrats to you both! I love the pictures. Kirsti, you're too flippin pretty!!
We've made our blog private....if you'd like an invite, send me an email at dumples19@hotmail.com !
Congratulations you two!!! Love you!Brindy
Congratulations! That was fast! The fireplace looks great, by the way!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
That is so fun. I can't believe that it has been a year. Congratulations!!! We will see ya next weekend. Miss ya and Love ya tonz!!!
I am so glad you found someone that could control you!!!! Kendall is the best ohhh and you are too!! we love you guys congrats
Can't hardly believe it's been a year. Where does time go? Congrats hope you get to do something fun.
Congrads!!!! That year went fast but it always does when life is good.
Congrats! I did a little digging and found traditional anniversary gifts: 5th=wood 10th=tin 15th=crystal 20th=china 25th=silver 30th=pearl.... 1st=PIG :) Happy Anniversary
Wow, I can't believe it's been a year either! Congrats to you both! I love the pictures. Kirsti, you're too flippin pretty!!
We've made our blog private....if you'd like an invite, send me an email at dumples19@hotmail.com !
Congratulations you two!!! Love you!
Brindy
Congratulations! That was fast! The fireplace looks great, by the way!
Post a Comment