Sunday, October 12, 2008

once again...

unfortunatly kendall is hurt once again. he has torn all of his ligaments and possibly fractured his ankle, but it is still too swollen to tell. he has an appointment later this week with his doctor to check on his shoulder (which of course he isn't released from yet) and he will look at it again then. bet you can't guess how he did it!! anyway, here are some pictures of the damage.



8 comments:

Rachael said...

OUCH! Kirsti you really have to control that temper. I've seen and have ignored the bruises, but breaking his legs. He needs to walk. If you have to beat him, do it, just dont break him.

Rachael said...

Bye the way the last comment was from me (Brock) not Rachael.

Jason said...

NICE! Welcome to the ranks of old people that sprain ankles every few years.

Findlay Family said...

Holy Crap that is nasty...Kendall, I thought you couldn't play b-ball because of your shoulder...carma....too bad. Are you guys getting a pig??? Cooper told me today that you guys are going to get a pig...he also had to tell me how big Roxy was...kind of funny:)

Findlay Family said...

by-the-way I am glad that you updated your blog...once a month is not enough for me!!

Elle said...

Oh my word! Ouch!! Kendall, I hope you get better soon! Maybe we should call you Humpty Dumpty...

kendall and kirsti said...

Yeah, Kendall probably would rather me tell you I beat him up then him hurting himself! YES, we are getting a pig!!! We are planning on getting it in December. We are excited so if anyone wants pork let us know!

This is Us! said...

Oh my gosh, Kendall!! Be more careful mister!